Zaroth Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» helzor 70 Undead Rogue
Application, Sixpounder Resto Shaman EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 3:40 pm by Helzor

» Application, Sixpounder Resto Shaman
Application, Sixpounder Resto Shaman EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 10:10 am by hammermann

» Application, Sixpounder Resto Shaman
Application, Sixpounder Resto Shaman EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 9:50 am by hammermann

Application, Sixpounder Resto Shaman

Go down

Application, Sixpounder Resto Shaman Empty Application, Sixpounder Resto Shaman

Post  hammermann Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:10 am

First i`d lke to say that i live in norway, i am from Italy and i speak very good english. I feel that i have what it takes to become an active member of Zaroth, was planning on joining the guild before, but then i got an invite from The Valour Legion.
I have experience in all raid instances except Sunwell. I have 3 charracters, all lvl 70. This one is my main (Sixpounder) And my 2 alts a warrior (Muskelku) and an ally on Tarrenmill (sixpounder). I love to raid, wich is my favourite thing to do on World of warcraft. I play alot. I respect all the guild and raiding rules. (I read them ofc).
And i know a few ppl in Guild. I was going to Use more time writing this application. But it seems that i couldn`t find where i was going to write in an application.. So i wrote it here.. Hope it was here tho.. tongue allthough it may seem that i suck at writing an application.. ( I probably do ) I`d like you to contact me in game at Grim Batol.
Charracter name ( Sixpounder ). You`ll find me active in guild chat, raiding , and instance raiding. I am going to play hardcore when Wotlk comes out Smile and hope the rest of you will as well. I don`t know if anybody has said anything bad about me in game. But i can asure you that i am the best of the best persons Smile I have nice gear i would say, Full epic geared resto shaman. You can search me at Armory as well. Thanks and warm wishes Smile Sixpounder

hammermann

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down